A stalker is a foe who chases the main character throughout the whole game, or throughout certain levels.
- Bobby Barrows - For the most part of the game Bobby chases Jennifer throughout the Barrows Mansion with his giant pair of scissors.
- Dan Barrows - For a small amount of time Dan pursues Jennifer out of his cave.
- Mary Barrows - The mother of Bobby and Dan. Sometimes tries to stab Jennifer with a knife.
- Mummy - Presumably one of Mary's early victims. In the PlayStation and WonderSwan versions of the game, it kepts the Cage Key and chases Jennifer around the trophy room.
- Scissorman - There can actually be three different Scissormen depending on the main heroine (Harris Chapman if Jennifer Simpson and Samuel Barton if Helen Maxwell). However, the Scissorman's true identity (Edward/Dan) is hidden until the end of the game. He is seen for the entire game.
- Stephanie Tate - The youngest child of the Tate family. Wielding a butcher knife, she stalks Alyssa/Bates only in Chapter 1.
- Michael Tate (Samurai Armor) - The oldest child of the Tate family. Before Alyssa arrived at the Tate's house, Michael climbs into a set of samurai armor to hide from Stephanie, and becomes a zombie once inside. Once Alyssa triggers it, the armor will move and appear in different locations of the house. Only appears in Chapter 1.
- Note - The armor must be triggered to get all of the endings above Ending G.
- Zombies - Test subjects infected with the Cerebral Toxin. They stalk Alyssa/Bates in Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
- George Maxwell - Alyssa's biological father and the main antagonist. Wearing a red Hannya mask and wielding a giant hatchet, he stalks Alyssa/Bates only in Chapter 3.